Electric Dreamstate

IconSomewhere, out there, there's a Daniel "Thomas" Kaszor waiting to be rescued

John Rambo Trailer

Hmm, John Rambo always seemed like a crazy stupid idea for a movie (hell First Blood II: Rambo and Rambo III are stupid ideas for movies too). I don't know if this footage to sell the film to distributors changes my mind on that. But it could be okay. I guess.

EDIT: Oh yeah. NSFW

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This movie seems great.
I'm so impatient !

Monday, May 21, 2007 11:41:00 PM

Daniel Kaszor said...

Hmm, I'm pretty sure this is viral marketing spam, but I'll leave it here because I'm lonely.

Every comment counts!

Monday, May 21, 2007 11:57:00 PM

Anonymous said...

It's not a spam: it comes from my heart ;-)

I'm fan of Sylvester Stallone!

Sylvester president !
(why not? Schwarzy is governator isn't he?)

Don't feel lonely guy !

(and thank you btw)

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 7:31:00 AM

P-Ow said...

why is Stallone making movies all titled his character's full name?

Thursday, May 24, 2007 7:35:00 PM

Anonymous said...

It's because he aims at being elected.

He is branding himself ;-p

Friday, May 25, 2007 12:32:00 AM

Post a Comment