Electric Dreamstate

IconSomewhere, out there, there's a Daniel "Thomas" Kaszor waiting to be rescued

Failure most embarassing

So do you remember how last month I said that I was going to compete in the NaNoWriMo? Yeah, well, about that. That didn't work out so well. Despite the fact that most people assume my failure was due to to the launch of Final Fantasy XII and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess this November, I personally attribute my failure to the freelance projects I took on this month. Not that they took up that much time, just that I when I was procrastinating about doing writing for the freelance project, I couldn't be doing other writing. It's a shame I didn't get further into it too, because the Edmonton WriMo community seems fairly active.

So, when the next unofficial NaNoWriMo happens in May, I'll be all over that.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment