Electric Dreamstate

IconSomewhere, out there, there's a Daniel "Thomas" Kaszor waiting to be rescued

Whoppers: The Ultimate Weight Loss Candy


If you ever get a craving for chocolate, but don't actually want to eat chocolate, do yourself a favour and buy a bag of Whoppers.

Whoppers always seem like a good idea at the time, but after you have about three of them, and taste the rather unappealing malted centres and wax like "chocolate" coating, you don't want to eat any more of them and don't really want chocolate anymore. Yet the next time you want chocolate the bag is still there, and just like a meal at Ho Hos you forget how much you disliked them the first time around.

Man I could really go for some HoHos.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

Ladysir said...

False advertising!

I was really hoping you'd discovered whoppers are worth zero calories. Because speaking from experience I can easily knock back a half-carton of those delicious little malted confections in a sitting.

The nausea makes me feel alive.

HoHo's, though? Dan, that's disgusting.

Friday, December 08, 2006 2:48:00 PM

Tonka Time said...

I'm convinced that HoHo's has an entirely different menu reserved for its Chinese patrons. Though I'm in fine position to test out this theory, I never once did it during my four-plus years on campus.

Ordering in Chinese at Sam Wok though, makes no difference at all. The food is still greasy and shiny—which is the way I like it when it's 2:14 and I'm too drunk to count calories.

Saturday, December 09, 2006 11:56:00 AM

Post a Comment