Electric Dreamstate

IconSomewhere, out there, there's a Daniel "Thomas" Kaszor waiting to be rescued

They Never Listen

Pete Townshend agrees, this is the ONLY reason to watch CSI: MIAMI:



ALSO:

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

What Sarah Said said...

I fucking LOVE CSI Miami. In fact, I'm watching it now.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 10:27:00 AM

"Steve Smith" said...

t - did you steal this post from me, or did we come up with it independently? Because we even use the same Pete Townshend line.

Eery.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 6:34:00 PM

Daniel Kaszor said...

Chris sent me the video in an e-mail, I posted it on my blog, I saw that your blog had updated to have the exact same post (though I didn't make my readers click through a link) and then I added the Townshend line. This was all in about a five minute period.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 6:38:00 PM

Post a Comment